Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag...I'm It

I was tagged by my sweet friend Katy.

The ABC's Of Me:

A. Attached or single? Very Happily Married♥

B. Best friend? Well, Matt of course but also Miss Charla.

C. Cake or pie? Umm...probably have to say choc. pie

D. Day of choice? Honestly I really don't have one right now. I like mondays but that's only because a few of my favorite shows come on LOL!

E. Essential item? My purse & camera

F. Favorite color? Why Pink of course=))

G. Gummy bears or worms? Ewww! neither I hate those things. Not really a candy person

H. Home town? Lil town in West Virginia

I. Favorite indulgence? I'd have to say seafood. Noone here likes it so when we are at the beach I totally pig out. (32 days & counting YAY!!)

J. January or July? July because of my birthday=)

K. Kids? Allison Carlie, Ty Blake & Shannon Riley♥

L. Life isn’t complete without? Matt,Alli,Ty & Shan

M. Marriage date? April 25th

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister Amanda & 1 Brother Tyson who's passed away

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Clausterphobia (can't even sit in the backseat of a car)

Quotes? "Someone who's never believed in love at first sight has never gave birth to the love of their life"

R. Reasons to smile? My 4 favorites make me smile daily=))

S. Season of choice? Summer

T. Tag 5 people: You,You,You,You & whoever else wants to!

U. Unknown fact about me? I could probably live on cereal any kind except cheerios

V. Vegetable? Matt's corn on the cob from the grill or My green beans

W. Worst habit? Biting my lip

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ummm ultrasound I guess...I'd rather not have either honestly

Y. Your favorite food? Seafood or chicken

Z. Zodiac sign? Leo...July 30th my friends & don't you forget it! J/K

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Your birthday is the day before my mom's. In case I'm not on here that day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!