Monday, January 28, 2008

My Kinda Girl


Shannon's new thing is to take me (and sometimes Matt) to the hallway,sit me down as she sits in front of me & she proceeds to "drive". She always acts like she's putting my seatbelt on & evens pretends to turn the radio on. We do this at least 12 times a day. I always ask but she never tells me where we are going. She just acts so grown up & really focused on her driving. This morning was like every other. I gave her breakfast,Matt left for work,Shannon & I headed for her car. She was more excited this morning for some reason so I tried to ask. "Shan where are we going?" Her reply & plain as day I might add..."Broadway Mommy!"
I guess all those Shirley Temple commercials she just gleams at are somehow paying off huh?!


Have a great Monday!

9 comments:

Katy said...

oh whew! I can get on! For a while....it said i didn't have access to your blog?

Anyway....shannon is too cute! I love when kids do things like that!!! :) I hope you have a great week!

Glo said...

Sweet and smart kid. She must take after her gamma Glo. hee hee

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a sweet little thing she is! I love the imagination! And that picture is too cute! :)

-Andrea

Michelle said...

That's so cute! Kids are so adorable and they definitely have the best imaginiations!

Shionge said...

This is so cute...can I go on a drive too ;)

Hey Courtney I called my girl Shan too, her full name is Shania :D

Glo said...

I see where you had a good day weather wise.........We had almost 60 over the weekend. Today Tues. we have snow,wind,white out conditions and if that isn't enough it's 6 degrees out.......This Chicks....Ready for spring.

Glo said...

Michelle over at big blue berry eyes is get ready to have her baby too.

Jen said...

So cute....love the kids...

Monica said...

Adorable! I love that age! Give your cutie some hugs.