Friday, January 25, 2008

Blah...

Thats a good word for me this morning. I got early & worked out. Not for as long as I had been or wanted to. I just felt yucky. My body is achy & well I just feel blah. Shannon has been cranky the last few days so maybe it's just a bug going around or maybe it's because I'm not getting much sleep. I think I'm going to take tomorrow morning & sleep in a little longer. Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend. Have a great one & try to stay warm! It was 5 degrees here when I woke up. Now thats just uncalled for if ya ask me!!
Court♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"hey sweetie, hope you feel better and get some much needed rest." Have a fabulous weekend. If you get a chance, come by and read a remarkable story of a fellow blogger, you will be inspired after this..guaranteed!

Love,
Jeannene

Katy said...

Do you think you may have the winter blues? I totally know i do. I am not "depressed" really...but i feel sooo tired all day and just blah. I hope whatever it is..that it passes soon for you and that you feel better!! xoxo

Jen said...

Winter blahs are going around with January and all....once I get through January its all good. I have Valentines Day my anniversary and Madison's birthday to look forward too. I hope you feel better. Rest up this weekend.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I hope you got over your blahs! Good for you working out when you didn't feel like it :) I hope this weekend was great for you and you feel re-charged for this coming week. And stay healthy!! :)

-Andrea