Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back To The Grind

As I said in my last post, Matt was off last weekend. Well, he went to work monday but was off again tues. & wed.! We have all enjoyed these days so much. We did a little of this a little of that & a whole lotta nothin! Today it's back to reality.One thing I have been doing though (Starting Monday) is getting up early & working out. I walk on the treadmill for awhile & then do some situps etc.... It's nice not only to get a good workout out of the way then start your day but also I get a little bit of time alone. I can't believe how motivated I still am. Although I will say when that alarm goes off I do want to kick & scream but I don't. I actually look forward to it at night. I can't wait to be more toned. I'm not looking to lose alot of weight. As most of you know after having 3 kids your body is just not the same. Well, I'm gonna have to make this short I thought I had more time but I need to go wake up Matt. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Court~

4 comments:

Katy said...

So glad to hear you guys have been enjoying your time together! It sounds wonderful! :)

That is awesome that you started working out!!!! I get going like that for a while and then after a few months, i lose my motivation. I am horrible like that! :( but i am soo glad to hear you have kept up your motivation and are enjoying it! That is truly fantastic! :)

I hope you have a fabulous day Courtney! :)

Sandra said...

I'm glad you guys have had a great time together Court :)

As for the working out, wow, I only wish I had that motivation LOL I'm like Katy, I start off with a bang and then it fizzles after a few days LOL

Hugs and kisses,
SAndra

Anonymous said...

Times together are so precious!! Back to reality, but you will always have something to look forward to, you next family time together;-))

Stop by for some 13 Thurs. fun! "I think your younger then me though, do remember the Movie St. Elmo's Fire??

Hugs
Jeannene

Jen said...

I'm glad you have had some good ole fashion family time. It makes for some great times doesn't it?!
As for working out...good for you. I walk 4 miles every Monday and Friday and it really makes you feel so so good. Keep it up gal. Hope your day is going well.