Friday, July 06, 2007

I know I'm late but...

HAPPY 4Th Of July! Hope everyone had a great one!

Things have been busy here. Tuesday night we had a little "slumber party" here. My best friend Jill came over with her girls & my sister & her boyfriend came as well. We all had so much fun. Matt did fireworks for the kids. Jill's daughter Kaitlyn & Alli had a blast playing together. Shannon loved seeing Jill's new baby Grayson. She kept saying Hi Baby! It was too cute. Although I had to keep a close eye on her as she thought she could hold the baby just like us & we she found out she couldn't she wasn't too happy. On the 4th we went to Matt's moms to watch the fireworks like we do every year but unfortunately it started storming right before they began & we had to leave early. We hated to but Shan was so cranky & there was NO way I was going to sit through the rain with her being that way. Soooo I decided to get the kids a toy & head home. LOL! Yes I bribed them! Well, you know I felt awful. They had waited forever to see the fireworks & were so disappointed when it didn't happen. Luckily on the way home we saw them everywhere. So they saw fireworks & got a toy! (Sigh) To be a kid again:)

Oh, I couldn't leave without posting the cutest picture. Here's Shannon tickling baby Gracyn♥


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a good time. That picture is so cute!

Simply Dawn Marie said...

I always bribe when I have my niece and nephew. Then of course spoil them....

Such a cute picture!

Sandra said...

Love the picture, how cute :)

Thank you for the Fourth of July email I just saw it today, only got internet hooked up yesterday afternoon and haven't had a chance to do anything other than unpack boxes LOL

I'm so sick of it, I want to run away.

Hugs my dear friend,
Sandra