Saturday, June 30, 2007

What A Week!

Oh how quickly I forgot what it was REALLY like when Matt is away but I quickly remembered. This week has involved 100 trips to Walmart, a possible tornado,answering 12 times a day where Daddy is at,loads of cleaning & a major lss of sleep! So I hope you can understand that blogging was just not an option. On a brighter note I redid my bathroom! I took down the old border,painted & have all new pictures. I'm so happy with it. It's done in outhouses. I know silly huh??? But I'm addicted to primitive country stuff & seriously seeking a rehab for this before Matt kills me:) On an even brighter note...we'll be picking up Matt tomorrow afternoon!!! Matt has to go for a week again in July. Wonder what changes he'll come home to next time??? HeeeHeee!!!!

5 comments:

Kayli Marie said...

hi! I got to your blog from Glo's! I'm so glad that your soldier made it back home safe! Must be a huge sigh of relief! I'm "just a girlfriend" ;o] and Austin is over there right now! Just thought I'd stop by.

Glo said...

Sorry I didn't get to call you.We had a house full. Grandkids were here for the weekend. Tell Matt Hi. Also tell him change is good....or as I always say when I change things...It looks cleaner. Love you bunches,{{Hugs}} to the kids.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you survived the time without him, and also that it's over for you.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

How fun to have done a bathroom face lift. Glad Matt is home , everyone is happier when Daddy's home!

-Andrea

kbug said...

Glad he's home again..... :)