Friday, July 13, 2007

We had a babysitter lastnight so Matt & some friends went to a local county fair to see Kellie Pickler. It was so much fun! The concert was great. I have loved her since American Idol & was so excited to hear her perform. My friend Jill & I totally turned into kids! It was too funny. Except the fact we forgot how high the ferris wheel went! LOL!! I think our hand prints are on those handles forever! Matt took pictures & made fun of us the whole time. If you click on the first picture below to enlarge it you can see me screaming. LOL! After the concert we waited forever but finally got her autograph which was so cool! As soon as we got to the car we soon realied we were kids no more as the pain of standing & dancing for hours started to set in! We complained the whole way home & then crashed as soon as we walked in the door. I'm still pretty sore today but it was worth it to see a great concert & be a kid again. At least for one night:)













2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you got to go out and be a kid for a night :) At least you know you're not getting older at heart.

Glo said...

Hey Court,
Glad to see you had a time being a kid again.
Been trying to call you. Also emails to you are not going through.
Hope everything is going well. Things here are a little crazy.
Later....Love Ya