Monday, May 28, 2007

Let Us Never Forget

Those who paid the ultimate sacrafice to keep our great country free!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope you have had a great weekend & a great Memorial Day. We have had a busy busy weekend & another busy day today. So no time for a big post but I'll be back tomorrow. Before I go I have to say Thank You to every man & woman who keep us safe everyday. So many times we forget just how we got where we are today & without them America would be nothing. God Bless Our Troops!

5 comments:

kbug said...

Indeed...let us never forget our vets and the fallen...and those who still serve.

Alycia said...

What a touching picture. Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog ~ I'm happy to have found yours too and will be back to visit again! Please tell your husband how grateful we are for his service and also to your sweet family...that is a long time to be separated and I am so happy he is home with you again. Your family is so beauitful ~ I love your pictures!!!

Kate said...

Ahhh! I love the caption under your blog title! I feel like saying that to people when I hear them complain or side with the media.
Love your blog!!

Michelle said...

I agree, I'm so thankful that we have the men and women who are willing to sacrifice everything to keep us free.

Simply Dawn Marie said...

Hi I was playing around blogland and saw your caption under your site name and just had to leave a comment. A dear friend is about to leave for Iraq and we are so proud of him and all of our troops! I justlove your Beside My Soldier.....thanks to your husband and many other great people we have the freedom we have today! God Bless!

Great site...
Dawn
www.simplydawnmarie.com