Tuesday, April 10, 2007

From Sand To Snow

Well we are back! We got back on Sunday night. We left the sand & drove straight into snow! LOL! The trip was GREAT!!! We all had the best time. The weather was perfect. It was cooler (but not cold) the last 2 days but was great because we wanted to do some other stuff off the beach & I would have never left that beach if the water wasn't cool LOL! I have some pictures here but something happened to my camera:( So I only got pics of the first few days but bought a disposable one for the rest of the days & will post those later. For now I must go finish cleaning & unpacking. OH, there's a new addition to the family!!!! Well, not really my family but my best friend Jill (Who is like my sister. We have been best friends for over 20 years) had her baby girl on Easter!!! Gracyn Dawn! She has LOTS of hair & is so beautiful!! I have some pics I'll post later. Welcome to the world Baby Gracy!!


Cool Slideshows

5 comments:

kbug said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...a well-deserved vacation. Glad you all made it home safely.

Charla said...

YAYYY, she's here!!! :) WELCOME TO THE WORLD GRACYN!!! If you see Jill tell her I said hello and congratulations, ok!! :)

I'm so glad you guys had a good time on vacation! I love the pics!!! Talk to ya soon, girl! Love ya bunches!!!

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you made back safely, good luck with the snow.

Glo said...

I glad you guys had a wonderful time, love the pics and girl you look good for having three kids. I'm not sure about meeting you....When I look like an old sun dried prune. I wish they go back to old swim suits for me. You know the ones that cover you from head to toe.
Love ya all.

Michelle said...

It looks like you had so much fun.. I am glad you enjoyed your vacatoin. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!