Friday, April 13, 2007

HaaaChoooo!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


In case you didn't know the title is suppose to be a sneeze! I started sneezing last night & my throat felt a little scratchy. Matt said oh no! You never get sick unless I'm gone & it's so true. I'm never easy:) He had drill thurs-sunday this month. Who knows why? Just to make things more complicated for me I guess! I wake up this morning well 3 in the morning thanks to Miss Shannon! I felt like I had been ran over. TWICE! My head is pounding. My nose is running. My stomach hurts from sneezing so much & I think I am running a fever. I'd take my temperature but that would mean me getting up & finding the themometer. I'm too lazy. For some reason the bathroom seems so much more farther today. I have some cold medicine but it literally knocks me out. With me getting no sleep last night & Matt being gone today...I thought it was wise to stay somewhat alert to take care of the kids. I have ate 200 throat drops today. Don't know why it's not helping at all but for some reason I can't stop! The benadryl was literally calling my name!! Courtney.....Courtney....I can help you!!! I treat all your symptoms!!! LOL! So finally I gave in. I thought I'm miserable enough trying to stay awake might as well give it a try. I pour that nasty stuff as fast as I can & can not wait to drink down. Ok, I'll need 4 teaspoons. Guess how many I had? Go ahead guess!!! 4? Nope that would be too easy!!! I only had 2! So it didn't help anything. Just made me drowsy. Matt called me earlier to check on me & said he'd bring me some medicine home along with dinner. No way I'm cooking tonight! Well, I have either grossed you out or bored you to death by now so guess I'll take 2 steps back over to the couch. If I can LOL! Oh, I know the chair I'm in has wheels! The kids can just wheel me over right?!?!

1 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Hope you feel better soon! Mommas are not suppose to get sick are they!

-Andrea