Wednesday, December 06, 2006

If I have to...

clean up puke one more time I'm gonna PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!!! Everyone in this house is so sick. Well, it started with me. I was sick saturday. Then, I gave it to Shan who gave it to Ty. He was awake all night throwing up. I mean all night! He managed to go through 6 outfits,4 blankets & puked in every bed in the house. We all ended up in the living room floor. Alli woke up with it & has been sick all day as well as Matt. So now Shan & I have been taking care of these sick people. I say she's helping because although she's better she is still attatched to my leg. I mean literally I walk & she holds on. I have used so much Lysol it's crazy! Luckily it only lasts 24 hours & with my fingers crossed I am hoping all is well by morning. I have to give it up to Matt though. He was starting to get it last night & still helped me so much with Ty. So today I have just let him stay in bed. Well, I had a minute so just thought I'd vent a little. Better go back washing the tons of laundry that comes along with sick kids. Hope everyone is feeling better than us today.
~Court~

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Courtney, I hope everyone gets well soon! You're all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

YUCK!!! Sounds like you've had a rough week!! Hope everyon is all better in the morning!! TTYS!!