Thursday, December 07, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well I think we are all better today. Which is great but now it's snowing! Don't get me wrong I love snow but if it's gonna snow I want it to snow up to my butt but this is just the kind of snow that's annoying. I feel like I have been stuck in the house forever. I was really hoping if everyone was better today I could go do some Christmas shopping. Oh well, maybe next week. On Saturday we are going to Matt's mom's work Christmas party. We usually go every year. She loves showing her grandkids off. So that should be fun. We got our Christmas tree & I love it! We just need some more garland which Walmart was out of the kind we got so when we get that I'll share pics. We are also hoping to get the lights put out on the house in the next few days also. I can't wait for that. I also can't wait to go see the lights in the park this year. It's so beautiful. You can walk around the track & also go ice skating. Of course I don't lol!! I can't even roller skate. Last year wasn't when the kids & I went to see the lights but this year we can all go together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better. Good luck with your Christmas shopping.

Monica said...

Glad everyone is starting to feel better! Have fun shopping soon!