Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't post again for a few days but again things came up. Wed. Charla called & needed our help. See, another guy from Matt & Steve's unit had helped them get to Oklahoma & now needed a way back home. They had tried everything & nothing they had planned was working. So Matt & I drove half way (which was Missouri) We met him & Steve there & took him home. The evening we left Shannon started walking!!!! She had been "almost" walking for months but just wouldn't do it. But, now she's walking everywhere! It is so cute. I'm working on cleaning the house up today so we can put up our Christmas tree! I am so excited. I'm such a kid when it comes to Christmas stuff. I get more excited than the kids. LOL! Well, better get going. I have lots to clean & lots of dragging out to do. I hope everyon is enjoying their weekend & I'll post some pics of the tree later:)

~Court~

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That was very nice of you to help them out! I'm so excited about Christmas too. We put out decorations but haven't got the tree yet. I can't wait though! Congratulations on Shannon walking! That's exciting. Have fun decorating!!!

Shionge said...

Checking you out everyday and so happy when I read your post. Glad to know that you are all well :P

Charla said...

Hey girl, I like your new layout!! It's bright and cheerful like you!!! :) Thank you soooo much for picking up Mike for us! It's been crazy getting settled in here, but we're loving it!! Good luck with your decorating!!!! I usually go all out for Christmas, but we're not sure where we're gonna be living for Christmas (in temp housing or our own place), so we really can't do much decorating this year. I'm hoping to atleast get a small table-top tree though!!! Gotta dig all the gifts we bought the kids out of storage first though!! LOL Love you guys!!! I'll call as soon as I get a chance!! PROMISE!!!!!

~~Charla~~