Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sorry

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much but I'm back I promise. With our trip then Thanksgiving & now we are working on Christmas plus looking into buying new furniture. So things here are hectic daily. I love it though!!!
I wish I could show pics from our trip but they are on Matt's laptop & he doesn't have internet hooked up to it yet. Matt ordered some thingy (have no clue what) & it will let us put it onto ours. Memory something or other LOL! We had so much fun. The first day was the hottest (88) so we went to Cocoa Beach. It was beautiful. The next day we went to Sea World. Where we fed the dolphins & had a blast. The next day we went to Disney. The Magic Kingdom. I had been there before & could not wait for my kids to see it. It's just amazing. Alli & mine's favorite part was we got to see High School Musical performed. LOL! They were having Christmas with Mickey with a huge firework show that night. It was all so wonderful. The next day we decided to go to MGM Studios. That was so cool! The kids met all their favorite Playhouse Disney Characters. We saw lots of shows there also. The last day we tried to rest before we headed back early the next morning so we played PuttPutt,went shopping & swam in the (heated) pool at the hotel. The whole trip was perfect. I am so happy we went. We needed that time alone as a family. We made memories with the kids that will last a lifetime.

Thanksgiving was great also. We had Matt's family & mine here. I cooked! Yep you heard right I cooked everything. A 19lb turkey,13lb ham,pies,casseroles,you name we had & I cooked it all. I was so proud. Everyone is still bragging about it. Which you all know I can't cook so this was huge for me.

Things are great. I have been going shopping for Christmas alone! That was a vacation in it's self for me. Shannon has really warmed up with Matt. She is starting to be a Daddy's girl. It's so sweet. She has him wrapped around his finger.
Well, I better go Shan just got up & she doesn't like to wait for her milk & pancake. LOL! I promise to show pictures as soon as I can & will update alot more now. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Be back tomorrow!
~Court~

3 comments:

chrissy said...

I found your blog off of Glos blog..glad to hear you had a great time on your family vaccation. I know that was one of the highlights to my husband coming home..us going somewhere as a family and just having fun and hanging out. Quick question I was just looking at stuff on your blog and saw pics from Kings Island, yall from Ohio? My husband is from there..thats one of the first places he had to take me when we went up to visit his parents..

chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time, and I'm so glad that you got the chance to do that! Congratulations on the Thanksgiving meal, I'm so proud of you!