Thursday, September 07, 2006

YEP STILL GOT IT!

Yep, I still got it! Ladies & Gentlemen Courtney can still do a cartwheel!! LOL! I had Alli take a picture for proof. I haven't done one I think since my cheerleading days & I have to say I'm pretty proud. (LOL) After a couple I was doing my one handed cartwheel.





Ty is into soccer right now so we were playing inthe back yard this evening. It was so funny. I was really into it & having so much fun. The kids had to beg me to come in. LOL!

He is such a ball hog! He thinks he has to dive & get the ball. LOL.



Being sneaky goin through my legs but HA! I got him!


I think I wore him out huh?!?!?!

7 comments:

Karyzma said...

That looks like you had a great time with the kids!! :o) The cartwheel is very impressive! I've never been able to do one. LOL!

Courtney said...

That looks like so much fun. You know I have never been able to do a cartwheel. I think 1 million people have tried to show me how and I can't. I am impressed.

Anonymous said...

Cartwheels are fun no do some round offs with the children. :-) I love those. Great exercise. You are ALMOST THERE. I am so thrilled for you. Cannot wait for you to email me and say he is home. I might call you tomorrow if that is ok. :-)

Anonymous said...

You look like you're having a blast...I'm too chicken to do a cartwheel, not that I can anyway because of my wrist...but still LOL

Glad you had fun,
Love ya,
Sandra

Michelle said...

Congratulations, that's awesome you can still do a cartwheel. I haven't been able to do one of those since I was little.

OurSweetDreams said...

Looks like fun~ I would so pull something if I tried that...

Charla said...

Hey girl, yep you still got it...lol...good job! I've never done a cartwheel in my life! I've had friends show mw how, but I still can't do it. I don't know something about being upside down freaks me out! LOL I know big chicken. I have done flips on a trampoline, loved that, but nope no cartwheels. Savannah does them all the time though.

Looks like you guys had a blast playing. Talk to you later girl!

Love ya,
Charla