Thursday, September 07, 2006

YEP STILL GOT IT!

Yep, I still got it! Ladies & Gentlemen Courtney can still do a cartwheel!! LOL! I had Alli take a picture for proof. I haven't done one I think since my cheerleading days & I have to say I'm pretty proud. (LOL) After a couple I was doing my one handed cartwheel.





Ty is into soccer right now so we were playing inthe back yard this evening. It was so funny. I was really into it & having so much fun. The kids had to beg me to come in. LOL!

He is such a ball hog! He thinks he has to dive & get the ball. LOL.



Being sneaky goin through my legs but HA! I got him!


I think I wore him out huh?!?!?!

9 comments:

Mystik said...

That looks like you had a great time with the kids!! :o) The cartwheel is very impressive! I've never been able to do one. LOL!

Courtney said...

That looks like so much fun. You know I have never been able to do a cartwheel. I think 1 million people have tried to show me how and I can't. I am impressed.

Angie said...

Sounds like you had a fun filled evening! Good for you and Congrats on the cartwheel.

♥ Angie &hearts:

Faith said...

Cartwheels are fun no do some round offs with the children. :-) I love those. Great exercise. You are ALMOST THERE. I am so thrilled for you. Cannot wait for you to email me and say he is home. I might call you tomorrow if that is ok. :-)

Sandra said...

You look like you're having a blast...I'm too chicken to do a cartwheel, not that I can anyway because of my wrist...but still LOL

Glad you had fun,
Love ya,
Sandra

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

Wow...looks like you had a lot of fun! I need to get outdoors more! I've wanted to start going on family walks, it hasn't happened yet though. It'll be cold before we know it!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, that's awesome you can still do a cartwheel. I haven't been able to do one of those since I was little.

OurSweetDreams said...

Looks like fun~ I would so pull something if I tried that...

Charla said...

Hey girl, yep you still got it...lol...good job! I've never done a cartwheel in my life! I've had friends show mw how, but I still can't do it. I don't know something about being upside down freaks me out! LOL I know big chicken. I have done flips on a trampoline, loved that, but nope no cartwheels. Savannah does them all the time though.

Looks like you guys had a blast playing. Talk to you later girl!

Love ya,
Charla