Monday, September 11, 2006

Never Forget

Honoring Bojan Kostic.
He was 34 from New York. Killed at the World Trade Center.
I wish so much I could give more than just this post but I have to say for today I don't miss Matt so much. I feel very proud of him & all he does. Today I'm willing to hold back my tears & all the sadness of missing my husband. For today, I understand why I must be without my husband. Why my kids be without their daddy.

Today we are proud enough to push our feelings aside & just be proud that Matt is taking care of not only us but the world.

Bojan Kostic & so many gone but never forgotten. Never forget. I know I won't.


For more of the 2,996 Tribute Project go HERE

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for this post. It's a great tribute, and I, too, will never forget and remember why our husband's are overseas away from us, protecting this country.

Glo said...

"DITTO" to what Michelle said.
Love,Glo