Tuesday, September 12, 2006

planning the homecoming!

Sunday we had another FRG metting where I was voted in new officers. I was voted in as secretary. I love our meetings it somehow makes me feel closer to Matt. We only have a few girls who come to the meetings but it's fun. we always end up talking & laughing for hours.
We are now planning for the homecoming!! There's alot to do but it's so exciting & it gives me something to do. Matt said "like I need something more to do" LOL! But, it keeps my mind off things. It'll make time go by quicker I think. I hope! We are trying to make the community more apart of the homecoming. I think our guys are feeling a little bit forgotten. So, we are planning for this to be huge. It should be nice. Although, at this point just seeing his face & knowing I'm taking him home thats perfect in my books.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH BABY! Two weeks and counting. I am so thrilled. I am so thrilled for you. Homecoming is right around the corner and believe me I cannot wait. I know you cannot either. :-)

Have you made banners and signs yet?

WOOHOOO!!! WE HAVE ALMOST MADE IT!

:-)

Karyzma said...

I am so jealous. :o) I won't be there when my Hubby comes home since it's in Japan. I wish I could be there, but the ticket would kill us. lol. There's not really a point in payin $1500+ for a few days when I'll be moving there in 3 months ( free ticket on the Navy's pay). I'm so excited for you! That will be so wonderful!

Michelle said...

How exciting Courtney!!! I hope the planning helps pass time. Good luck girlie!!!

kbug said...

I can't believe he's almost home...that sounds soooo good...can't wait till I get to say that. I look forward to lots of pictures and a special report when it happens..... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for you, you've come so far and I think it's high time your honey comes home to you :)

It's almost time girl, almost there.

Love ya lots, been thinking of you,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited too! I really hope we get a lot of donatinos to make this wonderful! I'm kinda scared about that. I'm going to start working on some donations Monday-when I finally have a day off.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are planning a homecoming for the guys. This makes it real that they will be home soon.