Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The kids & I have been sick for the last few days. All you hear here is one sneeze after that other. None of us can breathe out of our noses & the smell of vapor rub would knock you down if you walked in here! Today I'm feeling a little better. Kids too. I think. I hope! Still not 100% but alot better. I have been working on getting summer stuff up but the weather has been crazy. One day it will be chilly & the next it's 80. No wonder we are all sick! Well I have alot of cleaning,dishes,laundry basically everything to catch up on. So I better get to it. I just wanted to check in. I'll be back to posting tomorrow. Promise!

8 comments:

Charla said...

Hey there sweetie, sorry to hear you guys are sick. Trust me, I know the feeling! BLAHHHHH!!! The weather has been crazy here too. Day before yesterday it was 85, yesterday the high was 65 and today the high is only 55-60! OMG I wish it would make up it's mind! I'm tryin to get our summer stuff put up too so I can get out all the winter clothes, but like you I can't do that till the weather decides what it's gonna do! Can u say "PULL YOUR HAIR OUT!!" LOL Anyway, I love you guys and I hope you feel better soon!

Charla

Courtney said...

Feel better dear!

Glo said...

So sorry you guys are feeling bad.Hope your up and about soon.Love you guys. know what you mean about the weather.Got down to 44 here the other night.

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you've all been sick. I hope it passes soon and you all feel better!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are almost at 100%. YOu will get there. You have my cell phone number if you need me. I bored for California tomorrow. I will be praying for you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you all start feeling better soon. I'm still sick too, this cold is just not going anywhere.

HEY I LOVE Vicks, I could fit in just perfectly at your house LOL

Just take it easy and get better, don't overdo yourself, ok???

Love ya girl, sending you get well wishes :)

Karyzma said...

Hope that everyone fells better soon. The weather here is crazy and unpredictable too, so I know exactly what you're going through.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all start to feel better soon.