Saturday, August 26, 2006


WooHoo! It takes so little to please me. LOL! Look what I found at the store. Hamburger Helper Singles!!! See I love Hamburger Helper but Matt & the kids hate it. So I used to make it & throw half of it out so I just stopped getting it but now I can get it Yay!! LOL!!!! It's so easy. You just add water & microwave for 4 to 6 minutes. You add nothing! How cool is that I ask you???? I know I'm so silly but again it takes so little to please me.

Blogger has been a pain in my butt the last couple days. Sandra tagged me twice & I have tried twice to respond but it messes up everytime. Ahhhh!!! I will get to them Sandra. I promise!

Today I went & got Allison some border to put up in her room. My grandma & I went to this place we love! It's wall to wall border & wallpaper. Cheap too. (My favorite part) Border's are only $1.95 a roll & wallpaper is $3.95. So I got her some cute flowery (if that's a word) border that I'm going to start on tomorrow. I'll take pics for ya & if blogger isn't being a butt I'll post them tomorrow sometime.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Enjoy whats left of it!!

5 comments:

Glo said...

Hamb helper singles.WOW I'll have to get some for Mike. He loves them,but I can't stand them. That is all my EX liked and I got burnt out on them. My weekend started with meetings.(you know what I'm talking about) Church tomorrow and my weekend is complete.

Shionge said...

Oh how cool to just put it in the microwave.

Hope you find some nice border.

Sandra said...

Can't wait to see the border in the bedroom :)

Hamburger Helper is not my favorite thing, but there is one or two I actually like, the Lasagna and the Cheesy Enchilada LOL

Will have to try these though, the kids like them, so maybe for their lunches LOL

Have a great day,
Love ya girl,
Sandra

Michelle said...

Well that's handy, (get it, handy), lol... Ok, maybe I watch too much TV. Anyways, hope you had a good weekend.

Courtney said...

I love hamburger helper. I didn't even know there were people out there that didn't like it...how very odd. LOL. Anyway, I love what you have been doing with the house. Can't wait to see the new pics and yes flowery is a word.