Monday, August 28, 2006

Rain,Rain,Rain

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhat is it about rain that gets me all depressed? Am I the only one? I mean sometimes I really like to be stuck inside & just listening to the rain but yesterday. Well it was awful. It rained off & on all day. It was dark & yucky ALL day. Although by evening it had cooled off from the 90 some degrees it had been & that felt nice.
I am really looking forward to Fall. The main reason of course is Matt will be home. Also this summer has been miserably hot. I usually can stand it but this year it almost made me sick to be outside for too long. Another thing, I love Halloween. I love looking for costumes for the kids & dressing them up. Nothing like being someone or something else for a night right?!?! I have been looking online for some costumes. I want them to have great ones this year. Of course I saw that every year. LOL! Last year Alli was A Barbie Devil! (We just liked the costume LOL) Ty was Spider Man (Go figure) and Shan was a sunflower!
Well the rain is still here this morning but not as bad. It is going to rain for a couple days but then I think a cool front is coming in. Yay! Another sign Fall is coming!!
Well everyone have a great Monday!

11 comments:

Shionge said...

Yo Courtney, send some rain over...it's hot hot hot heeee...

Shionge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

It's not just you. Too much rain makes me depressed too although I love it when Eric and I are able to stay home together. At least it's cooling things off though. I can't wait for fall either!

Glo said...

Rain,rain,rain we can have to much of a good thing. Haven't had any for such a long time,yard were brown and flowers were sad looking.It started raining Friday and here it is Monday and still raining. We've got flash flooding now. some areas have any where from 4" to 7". Want to say to little to late,but instead we just thank God for what we are getting. He does seem to know what he's doing.And I'm not going to question it. It's has cool down a bit and the mornings have been in the 60's. Great for having your coffee on the porch. Mike called and I held the phone out so he could hear the rain. We love rainy day when he's home. Cuddle time. He says if you take a hair dryer on high and blow it in you face for 30 mins.you'll know what they are feeling over in Iraq.
Well I'm starting to raddle so I'll go for now. Not much longer till cuddle time......

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra said...

Ahhh I wish we had some rain. We've had cooler temps but still no rain, though we're also supposed to be getting a cold front soon, will be most welcomed I say LOL

I love Halloween too, last year Jasmine wanted to be a Southern Belle, she looked adorable...Nicholas was Robin from the Teen Titans LOL

Can't wait to see what they want this year, will be fun :)
Have a great day girl, oh and thank you so much for the link to that craft site, I spent the last hour going through it and getting ideas LOL

Love ya,
Sandra

kbug said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Fall, too. It has always been my favorite time of year...and it will bring us closer to the time Seth will be home. Kind of like a double-dip ice cream cone...twice as good..... :) We're down to 13 weeks now...and counting.....yeehaw!!!

Julie said...

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year...unfortunately, I live in Floria. SO, unless I travel somewhere I don't get to enjoy it!

God bless you and keep you in peace until your hubby comes home.

Thanks for visiting my blog.