Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ever have those days where you feel fat? Well I do all the time & I have been for awhile now. So I finally decided to do something about it. Now I know I'm not over weight but I want to be more toned. I just want to feel better about myself. So after talking to Charla today about it. I came up with a plan. (Well sort of her plan but...) I'm gonna "try" to get to bed early. Then set my alarm for earlier in the mornings. Actually get dressed! Work out & clean a little. I think it will help me alot. I need some "ME" time anyway. So...we'll just see how it goes. I guess I'll let ya know in the morning!

This afternoon the kids & I went to my grandma's to eat. Alot of my family was there & we had a nice time. Although another reminder of how much I miss Matt. Getting the kids packed to go anywhere is so difficult. Never fails I always forget something! Today it was Shan's wipes not to big a deal but still it's always always something! Soon enough though Matt will be home & I can go back to blaming him for the stuff I forget...LoL! Until then I'll keep writing everything down as reminders & checking & double checking everything. I'll make it! I have made it this far no reason to start giving up now...Right?!?!?!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
~Court~

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Ok if I hear you say you're fat, I'm going to loose it LOL

I would give anything to look like you do, silly woman LOL

You know I do find that getting up earlier, before the kids, does help a lot. Hey, you said you checked out the Helpful Housewife lists, she's got a great routine which includes exercising first thing in the morning etc....that's the one I'm going to start using this week.

Hope you're having a good day, love you lots :)

Sandra

Michelle said...

I think that it would do a ton of good to get up and start your day by exercising. That's what I do, and it makes me feel so good throughout the day. It was difficult to get started, but once it became part of the rountine, I'm dragging when I can't do it. Good luck!

Charla said...

See girl, it does help,it worked for Michelle too! :) The 3 of us will do it together! Not much longer chickadee!!!!!:) Our men will be home soon!! YAY!!!! Goodluck with the exercising thing! I love ya girl!
Charla

Monica said...

You time is a good thing. Have a great week!

Shionge said...

Oh tell me about it Courtney..I feel so bloated when I know the time of the month is round the corner.....so FAT!

Must run and run.....so you have just motivated me to move my A...heeehehehe.

Have a great time!