Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GOOFY GOOBERS!

After being so busy packing then moving then unpacking now putting away! I really needed some laughs! Well, I got some today. The kids decided to start playing with my camera which is usually a big no no but today being so exhausted I said "whatever"! So here's some silly things they captured!We are crazy. I know it...I love it:)











I know it's taking forever for me to post pics of the new house but here's the thing. I haven't even shown Matt any either & until I get everything in order. Meaning pictures up where I want & this & that. I don't want to show anything...LoL! It's been a long process & I am sooo tired. Here's an example of what this moving has done to me. Yesterday while fixing dinner I burnt my hand. wanna know how?? Well, I'll tell ya anyway...I opened the oven & just pulled out the pan. No oven mitt no towel nothing! Just opened it pulled it out & screamed!!!! Needless to say dinner tonight came right out of the microwave!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry that you burned yourself!!! I love the pictures of you and the kids...

Michelle said...

Those are really cute pictures. Sounds like you need a break, lol. Good luck on setting up the rest of your house!

Courtney said...

Those pics are soo cute. I hope that the rest of your unpacking and setting up house goes smoothly and certainly less painfully.

kbug said...

Hahaha, you must be tired. Moving isn't much fun, though, even when you're excited about getting a new place. At least you and the kids can still have some fun, that's the important thing. Great pictures..... :)

Glo said...

Hope you burn is better soon. I think this has been a painful move for you.....Hope you get all you boo-boo's healed real soon and don't have any more.
I loved the pics of you and the kids.....waiting to see the ones of the house....

Charla said...

Sorry about your hand chic, hope it feels better soon! I love the pics! :) TTYL!

Love ya, Charla

Sandra said...

Oh no, girl you need to just relax. It seems that you keep getting hurt while lately....take it easy will ya? LOL

I LOVE the pictures, you all look so sweet and like you're having a blast :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes :)
I love you to the moon and back hehehe
Sandra

Unknown said...

Hi I'm new to your blog. I am just bouncing from blog to blog checking out other peoples lives. I'm sorry to hear you burned your hand! That's gotta hurt. You need some destress time for sure. God Bless you and your family.

Monica said...

The kids did a great job with the pics! I hope the burn is feeling better. Can't wait to see the pics of your new place!

Christina said...

Awesome pictures. Ok now you reminded me of packing and unpacking. I moved to new quarters last Nov. due to demolition of my old housing area and next month I have to move to another area due to the demolition again. Ugh! I have all this moving. I will probably have to do it one more time before they are finished with this housing over here.

Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures...well, you looked gorgeous and I bet no one can tell that you are a mother at all. All eyes will turn if you walk down the streets in Singapore :D