Thursday, July 13, 2006

Same Stuff Different Day

Well not much going on here. Same stuff different day as Matt says. Well Matt says same shit different day but I thought I'd be nice:) Anyway, just been doing the same old same old. Talked to my sweetie bright & early this morning! Which makes my day soooo much better. (Thank you honey) Oh, Guess what???? Charla & the kids are coming to stay here this weekend!!! The kids can't wait. I can't wait...lol! To actually have an adult here to talk with plus a good friend like her. It will be so much fun! Our family support group is suppose to have something on monday but who knows (long story right Charla...lol) We are trying to plan some stuff for the kids to do. Our 3 kids are the EXACT same age. So it will be so great to finally let them play & drive us crazy!!! :) Anyway like I said not much going on but baby crying & kids wanting a movie in NOW!! I better get. Have a great day!

CourtMint

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That should be fun! I hope you both have a great time together. Maybe the kids will entertain each other so you both can have a little break. Have a great day!

Sandra said...

Sounds like you girls will have a blast :) Nothing like a sleepover, you can have a drink, eat loads of junk food and just giggle lots LOL

Love ya girls,
Sandra

Shionge said...

Wah! *sob* I want to join you Gals too.......have fun folks!