Monday, June 12, 2006

Out Of Control

You ever feel so out of control you just wanna scream! Yea, not a good feeling right?!?!? Since Matt left I have felt this way but it had been getting better. This week I felt I had so much pressure to get at least 100 things done in a day. I had planned on taking the kids to see the movie Cars this weekend but just never got things together well enough to even step foot out the door. So we are going to try to go this week. It just seems like I start on something & something or a little someone will stop me. Then I never usually go back to what I was originally doing. So I have everything HALF done. I need a class on organizing......fast! I want to be but it never seems to work out that way. So yet again I'm going to start this week out positive. Gonna have a good week Courtney......YOU ARE! Sorry so short but I need to start on my list. Today is laundry(grrrrr) & try to get Matt's army gear put away. Neatly, if possible. If you'd come in now you'd think this was an Army Surplus store. No joke!
Have a great day:)
~*Court*~

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time Court. I wish I was closer to help you out, I could take the kids for the day or even come help you get organized (not that I'm a pro lol), but it would be easier with some help.

I know you're going to have a great week, just take it one day at a time. You know what I do when I have to clean and reorganize? I crank up the radio and make it fun, you'd be amazed how fast you get it done LOL

Hope you have a great day, Hey, I will meet you in laundry land, that's what I'm doing today too....sigh.
Love ya Court, hang in there, there will be better days :)
Sandra

Courtney said...

It'll be ok. One day you'll find the time to get it all done and take a bubble bath. Just do a little at a time. Maybe even one thing a day. Today could be laundry day. This way you have time for yourself each day. Pop in a movie and fold it. Or while it is running start putting away the gear. That's two things done. Then I definately recommend seeing Cars. It was a great movie and it will certainly make you laugh. Hang in ther girlie.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry you are having a hard time. Know that there are those of us out here that understand and will be your shoulder to cry on or can scream with you if need be.

Blessings,
Lisa

Michelle said...

I definitely know the feeling. I hope it gets better for you though! Good idea, think positive.

Shionge said...

Hey Courtney - Yep, just one of those bad hair days and I sure know where you are coming from.

Hope you're better now. Stay happy always.

Diana said...

Your dedication to your deployed soldier is such an encouragement. Your blog certainly shows your love and support for him.

Glo said...

Yes sweetie, we've all have days like this.Sorry today was your day.You will make it through this and Tomorrow will be better. Just leave everything and go for a drive with the kids....enjoy things believe me it will be there tomorrow (unfortunately) and you can deal with it then.....Love you girl. HOOAH.....