Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another Fun Day!!!

The kids & I went to a small family reunion today at FoxFire it's a camping resort in Milton WV about 30 minutes from us here in Ky. Matt & I have been went a few times before & we love it. So it was a little sad being there without him but the kids had a blast! They swam,went on the paddle boats,played putt putt golf,played on the playground,you name it they did it! The first pic is Ty & my dad in the paddle boats,the second is my sister & I although my mom took it & she still can't work my camera...lol!,next is Shannon with her water wings on to help her float although my mom put them on her without taking her dress off first so we had to deflate & start all over! (Mom's I swear!!! LOL) Next is the kids playing in the water!!!!! Then there's my dad teaching Ty to golf. My dad loves to golf & thinks he found a new golfin buddy! Last there's little Shan. It started to rain a little so I took her to the car. I think she had more fun playing in the car & getting into stuff then she did with anything else! Babies.....it doesn't take much! Well sometimes LOL! We had fun but now very tired. I am going to get to bed & worry about putting everything away,dishes,cleaning etc,etc,etc........ in the morning! Hope everyone had a fun weekend & wishing everyone a great week! I am trying to start this week out with positive thinking. Maybe it will go better than last:) I asked Matt to call me when he gets off work so thats bright & early for me. So hearing his voice will definately start my week PERFECT!!!!!
~Court~














8 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out www.africanprince.blogspot.com it is a good site

Anonymous said...

Completely adorable. I am glad you are starting out on positive thinking. :-)

Sandra said...

I'm loving all the pics you're sharing, I'm so glad you guys got out this weekend, didn't it make it go by much faster?

I'm glad you're going to start your week on a positive note, you'll be amazed how much better things run.
Wish I could give you a HUGE hug, you're such an amazing lady and you're doing such a wonderful job with the kids while Matt is gone. Just remember that ok? I don't think you could ever hear that enough.
Love ya girl,
Sandra :)

Michelle said...

hey that is so funny! I grew up in WV and we used to go camping all the time at Fox Fire! I have not been there in years.. Thank you for sharing your pictures with me...
My brothers and I used to feed the animals that would run free, we always got into trouble because we would end up using all of our food on the pets before my parents would even wake up! LOL

Charla said...

Hey girl, I'm so glad you and the kids got out and had a good time this weekend! I love the pictures! Love ya girl!
Charla

Michelle said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! The pictures are adorable.

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys got out for the weekend.The pictures are great. There is only one thing wrong....You for got to tell me to come a long....just kidding. Enjoy the Memories. Love you Guys. Lots of hugs to ya.

Mrs.S said...

It sure does look like you had fun. It is hard going places with your kids & w/out hubby. When my hubby was deployed over seas for a year our son was 3 & i took him lots of places but a part of me was missing & i felt sadness but also felt happy that I could get my son out so he could have fun. The pictures are great. I actually posted on my blog, can you believe it. LOL Check it out when ya get a chance.
Jenny I finally posted on my blog so check it out - forgot to tell you in last comment.

http://familyisbest.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Karen