Friday, May 26, 2006

This House Is Clean (well almost!)

Yes the title is true! I am beyond pooped! I rearranged the kids rooms & living room today. I still have a bit more to finish but moving beds,entertainment centers & book shelves my back is more than a little sore. I feel a million pound weight lifted of my shoulders though. I am finally getting things under control here. Don't really know what was wrong with me but I just could not get things organized but I think I finally have it under control. Don't mean to toot my own horn but (cough cough)Trumpet it looks pretty good.
I got my sewing machine the other day! I can't wait to get started on some things. Of course I must learn how to work it first Right???? I'll learn. May sew my fingers together a couple times but I will learn! I'm also cooking alot more & a little better. At least I think so. I have been trying out new recipes & even coming up with my own. So thats been fun!
You may now refer to me as Martha Stewart! Well we won't go that far! I'm getting pretty satisfied with just being plain old Court!
Have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend! Save me some burgers & hot dogs haven't tackeled the grill just yet but that'll be next!
Love ya'll,
~Court~Rainbow

2 comments:

Charla said...

Hey girl, you wanna come help me with mine now... lol..I've been working on it, but it just seems like a never ending process! I think I just have too much junk. Yes, I'm a pack rat!!! Need to have a HUGE yardsale! Glad to hear things are under control there, love the little maid doll..lol..sure Matt will too..lol..you'll have to make ya a little outfit like that with your new sewing machine and surprise him when he comes home..lol...Talk to ya later girl! Love Ya!!
~Charla~

Sandra said...

YAY you got a sewing machine. I have had one for years and LOVE sewing, been working on some summer dresses for Jasmine too. I was lucky though because my grandmother was a seamstress and she taught me all she knew, I would work with her on prom dresses, bridal gowns, alterations and just anything. It was SO much fun, and it's so great to be able to make your own stuff :)

Glad you're getting things under control :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'm going to be home cleaning, sewing, cooking and doing laundry....ahhhh the joys of being a mom and wife LOL
Love ya girl,
Sandra