Thursday, May 25, 2006

8 Months Already?????




I can not believe my baby girl is 8 months today! It seems like just yesterday she was born. Now she's sitting up,saying little words & dancing to Hannah Montana! (a show on disney...lol) I want to freeze time and keep her a baby at least until Matt gets home! I can't do that so instead I send him picture after picture of all 3 of them.
Today was a pretty good day. Hectic as usual but good. I had some errands to run so I took the kids to my grandma's. When I picked them up my dad was there doing yardwork so of course mamaw had a huge dinner fixed! We sat on the porch eating & looking through magazines for stuff for our houses. She loves that! The kids had a blast playing in the yard & getting filthy! They always have so much fun out there. It reminds me of me being little. My cousins & I would go exploring in the woods & creek for hours. My grandma would be yelling for us & we'd just be hiding & laughing. Boy now I know how she feels! Funny how things change huh?!?!?! Now I'm the one doing the yelling & finding. If I only knew!

I don't want to get into alot of details just yet but could you please keep Matt's grandma in your prayers. I would really appreciate it so much! Thank you.

Lots of love,
CourtCircle Of Hearts

3 comments:

Tahmid Munaz said...

COURTNEY ! you got so cute kid :)
You must be the lucky mom .. am i right?

Just got your Blog searching on some updated Blogs..

Don't mind if you have a look at mine:
http://munaz.blogspot.com/

Lots of Love for every kids over the world.

Take Care

Tahmid Munaz

Sandra said...

Court, Shannon is just adorable, Happy Birthday to her :) Amazing how time flies by huh?

I already said a prayer for Matt's grandma and will continue to do so, hope God helps her through whatever she's going through :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the prayers and your get well wishes, it always helps :)
Love ya girl,
Sandra

Michelle said...

I hope that everything is alright with his grandma, she's in my prayers!