Thursday, May 25, 2006

Somehow He Always Knows!

Somehow Matt always knows when I'm down. Don't know how but he knows exactly what to say to make feel a thousand times better! Just one of the many many reasons I Love Him! I had a not so good night & woke up this morning,checked my email & found this (he'll probably kill me but oh well): Hey Baby! I havent left u an email lately so I thought I would leave u one telling u Good Morning and that I LOVE U! I also wanted to tell u that u r doing a great job of taking care of things at the house and I appreciate that more than you'll ever know! THANK U BABY! U are a great mother and a great wife and I couldn't have been any luckier than I am for having someone like u in my life!

Your Husband
Matthew


How sweet is that I ask you???? He said he feels lucky! No Matt, I'm the lucky one! I think today will be a better day!
~Court~

2 comments:

Charla said...

OMG, that's so sweet!!! Again I say, he needs to talk to Steve for me!! LOL Please Matt, I'm begging you!!! LOL Anyway, that's so great Court. It makes it so much easier to know that you're appreciated!! I'm so happy for ya girl!! Love you guys!!
Charla

kbug said...

Awww, don't you just love it when that happens??? I bet you were hop, skip, jumping, and turning somersaults all day with a huge smile on your face..... :)