Sunday, May 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


I would like to start today by saying a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2 amazing women. Both of them I love & think so much of for so many reasons. First one would be my wonderful mother in law!!! I love her like my own mother. We are very close & I am so blessed to be apart of her family. Chance may have made us family but hearts made us friends. I love you Sharon. Have a great Birthday!!Make A Wish

Now the next.... CHARLA!!!! Many of you know her & know what an amazing person she is. I would surely be lost without her. I love her so much. She has to be one of the sweetest people I know. She has a heart as big as the world. So many nights I would have lost it had it not been for her. As many of you know our men our in the same National Guard unit. So they take care of each other there while we take care of each other back home. Happy Birthday girl!Birthday Balloons Hope you have a great Birthday & get everything you asked for....hint! hint!


Birthday Babies HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHARON & CHARLA.......I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

Ok now one more thing. Please say a little prayer for me after reading this. I am going this morning to see if we can get our new home. (fingers crossed & knocking on wood...lol) I am a nervous wreck! We need this sooo bad. Well wish me luck!
(((HUGS))) CourtPeace Sign

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord Jesus,we come before you to ask for a blessing for Court,Matt and their family. They need a better home Lord. We ask if it your will Lord that you will grant them this blessing.We also ask that you keep Matt in your ever loving care. We ask this is the percious name of your son Jesus.Amen

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday to Sharon and Charla, hope they both have a wonderful day :)

Courtney I am saying a little prayer for you, hope you get the house.
Let us know later :)
Love ya girl,
Sandra

Charla said...

Thank you sooooo much Court. I don't know where I'd be right now, had it not been for you either. I love you too girl! BIG HUGS!! :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya today. I'm so excited!! YAY!!!!!
Love ya girl!!
Charla

Courtney said...

Good luck with the house I'll pray for ya.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://vbfowpvh.com/zuev/ypep.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bdjkptyu.com/hjvd/ztgw.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vbfowpvh.com/zuev/ypep.html | http://tdmddjmw.com/lfwy/dlhl.html