Friday, April 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Matt!Airplane Wishes 1 Yes not only is his birthday the dreaded tax day but he has to spend his birthday a million miles away from us. Today he turns 26. So 26 years ago today the best father,soldier & the love of my life was born. Matt, I am so sorry the we can't be with you today to spend your special day together but you are in our hearts & thoughts as you are everyday. You may not get cake, ice cream & gifts today. You have gifts here waiting & (your favorite) red velvet cake with your name on it. Ty said you can even have the first piece.....LOL. Just know that we are so proud of you & all you do. Along with the rest of our families & friends. You truly are my very best friend & a hero to all for so many reasons. My love for you grows stronger every minute of everyday. I hope you have a wonderful birthday & the candles are here waiting to be blown out by a TRUE SOLDIER!Spray I Love You


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
LOVE,
ALLISON,TYSON & SHANNON WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

COURT

3 comments:

Sandra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!
Hope you have a great day. Courtney says you're a wonderful guy, but let me tell you, you are a lucky one too, for you have the best lady waiting for you back home. :)
Court I hope you guys have a great day too, I know it's not long now before you see Matt, so hang in there, before you know it you will be in his arms :)
Sending you loads of love and hugs,
Sandra

Courtney said...

Sandra: Thank you & I think we are both lucky. We male a pretty good team!
Emily: LOL! Thank you that was too cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!!!!