Sunday, February 19, 2006

GOING OUT OF MY MIND!



Oh my gosh I am going out of my mind!!! I really need a vacation. Taxes, shopping,bills,cleaning,etc... Ahhhhhhh! I am losing my mind! I feel like I am running in circles just when I think I can check something off my list. There is 15 more things to add. Not to mention I can not sleep. I don't know if it is nerves or what but I wake up & I am so tired but I just think & think. Next thing I know the sun is coming up. Then I am tired & very cranky all day! (ask my kids they will gladly tell ya) I am really thinking about contacting a tv station & having them do a reality show on us. It would be very interesting. You'd laugh you'd cry you'd thank God you didn't live here! I have to give props to all military wives like me cause it is HARD!. Why not you know like you don't have enough on your mind with your soldier being where he is. Ok sorry I had to let that out. I will stop now. A few of members of Matt's unit is coming in really soon for leave & they are all in my thoughts for a safe journey home. I hope anyone having a little time with their soldiers are having a great time! Enjoy every minute it doesn't last long enough. Not long enough at all. Soon enough they will all be home & we can all breath again! ~Court~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Court i will help in anyway possible. What are you doing about 5:00 today? would you liksk to go to my sissters house and let all of the kids ply for a little while? just remember if you need me i am right acrosss the bridge, stop by sometime so my sis can see the kids, i love the pics of your kids. zi am here for you court.

Anonymous said...

Court i will help in anyway possible. What are you doing about 5:00 today? would you liksk to go to my sissters house and let all of the kids ply for a little while? just remember if you need me i am right acrosss the bridge, stop by sometime so my sis can see the kids, i love the pics of your kids. zi am here for you court.