Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Why Me?

Why me? These things only happen to me. I think I must have like been a serial killer in a past life & now I am paying for it. Happy little me getting ready to wash clothes in my NEW WASHER singing all the way "I gotta a washer I gotta washer" well noooo its not that easy for Courtney she has to have 125 things go wrong. First it just would not work wouldn't turn on just nothing! Then I get it going & walk away just then hearing the kids screaming WATER! Run in & its leaking everywhere so I clean all that up & once again get it all worked out & running only to realize it took me probably a half hour to 45 minutes to really concentrate on this stupid machine. Then was the scary part ok get ready sit down ya ready?
My kids were quiet! I know I know breath it will be ok. I heard nothing & I knew they had done something. Ty was laying in front of the tv asleep I thought ahhh how sweet! Put him in his bed only to find he had chocolate in his hair & the scary thing is we have none in the house! Then he had blue marker all over his body even in his ears! Go to Alli shes on the computer I thought playing a game on disney channel site. I said it was time to go to bed. Well something was wrong she did this to easy so I went to the computer to check what she was doing & somehow someway she ordered 31 pairs of goofy thongs to me! So I had to go through & erase all that. So I ask again Why Me????? ~COURT~

4 comments:

Karyzma said...

Oh my goodness. Did she get your credit card information and everything on there? That's kinda scary.

Karyzma said...

I forgot to tell you that lovingyou.com has a lot of great Valentine ideas that you could use. :o)

Courtney said...

KATHY- I ORDERED FROM THERE DURING CHRISTMAS SO THEY KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT INFO READY. BUT LUCKILY I STOP IT BEFORE IT WENT THROUGH. I MEAN MATT SAID TO GET SOME SEXY STUFF FOR WHEN HE CAME IN BUT I DOUBT GOOFY ON A THONG IS HIS IDEA OF SEXY!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.