Sunday, January 29, 2006

I have the greatest man in the world!



I have been having a rough time lately. Things have been really crazy for me & sometimes I just feel like giving up. Matt even being on the other side of the world still fixes everything. I needed a new washer (3 kids no washer its TORTURE!!) and he ordered me one & surprised me. I do not know what I would do without him. I am so lucky to have him! Thank you sweetie thank you! I was out today getting some valentines stuff to send to him but its hard anyone got any ideas please send them my way. He has a poop load of dvds & cds since thats all they can do with their free time. So I am clueless. What did I do today well visited my own heaven on earth also known as the dollar tree,cleaned house,washed bottles,put away laundry,washed bottles,fixed dinner,ran sweeper did I mention washed bottles? You can see by the pictures our little Shan is a little piggy! She is 4 months & into 12 months clothes. She is so funny she is the happiest baby I have ever seen. They make my life very hectic but if I had time to breath right now I would go insane. Shut up I am not there yet close but not there yet! Well gotta go you guessed it clean bottles! :0) Have a great day. ~Court~

0 comments: