Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gotta Love Em'

So this morning I'm in the kitchen cleaning & the kids are back in their bedrooms playing together. I start to hear Shannon crying. Not the "I'm hurt" cry just the "I'm annoyed & really just want a lil attention" cry. So I hug her & say I'm sorry. She's all good & runs off to play. Alli comes in the room to check on her so I ask what had happened. Alli replies with this " She either put her finger in a socket & was electracuted OR maybe I pushed her because she was standing on my coloring book but either way I hate that for her!"
What am I going to do with them...Gotta love em'!
And boy do I ever:-)

3 comments:

Charla said...

LOL that's so funny! Gee who does she sound like "I really hate that for her" LOL hmmmmmmmm..MOMMY!! HeeHee Gotta love 'em!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Yup! Got to love them! And they are so easy to love too :)

-Andrea

Katy said...

Awww....LOL...too funny!