Wednesday, April 09, 2008

MeMe

sunflower


I was tagged with this MeMe from Miss Glo...

What I was doing 10 years ago: Let's see I was only 16 so a Jr. in high school & I was probably NOT studying for some test!

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Clean Alli's carpet in her room
2. Finish my grocery list
3. Laundry
4. Go grocery shopping after Matt get's in from work
5. Rush home in time Idol Gives Back=0)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Give to church & charities,Help our families,Make sure our children were taken care of for life & of course buy a beach house!!

Three of my bad habit:
(Well I always tell Matt I have a really bad habit of being awesome but he doesn't laugh...lol)
1. I bite the sides of my mouth. Like way too much...it's bad
Oh my gosh! My mind is blank. Believe me I'm nowhere near perfect just having a typical blonde moment. Well, ok there's another bad habit... Brain farts!


Five places I have lived:

West Virginia,North Carolina & Kentucky

Five jobs I have had: DayCare worker,Preschool teacher,Walmart & My favorite job of all Mommy!

* I tag whoever wants to play along just let me know so I can come read ok. Have a great day friends!
Court♥

3 comments:

Katy said...

Those were all great facts to read Courtney!!! Guess what? I have a habit of chewing the sides of my mouth too...i go through spurts...and i make it all sore..then let it heal..then start again!!! isn't that horrible? LOL

Glo said...

If we pool all that money we can buy a big Beach house.......29

Jen said...

Great meme...I enjoy reading these to see what people say and get to know them better.