Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love

My sweet friend Katy had a great challenge. Share with everyone the love of your life. Show them how much they mean to you. Of course, it's no challenge for me. Matt is so much more than I could ever ask for. I read her blog this morning & knew I had to join in. Not only because it was such a great idea but today is my amazing husbands Birthday!!





Matt always puts the kids & I first. He goes out of his way daily to show how much he loves us. He works so hard to make sure we have everything we need or want. I'll never forget the days of his deployment even being not only at war but on the other side of the world he still took care of us. His courage & strength amazes me. He is the only person who can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile. He is not only my husband but also my best friend,my hero,my love. He's my Matt♥
Happy Birthday Honey!
I love you more than words could ever say!

6 comments:

Katy said...

Hey!!! How awesome that it is his birthday!!! Today is my dad's birthday too!!!!! :o) I loved your post! I hope your sweetie has a fantastic day!! xoxo

Glo said...

"Happy Birthday Matt" I hope you have a great day with your family...and many more birthdays.

Court I think ya got a keeper.Have a great day with your man.

Love Ya,

Michelle said...

That was very sweet! I hope that Matt has a wonderful birthday!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday to Matt :)

This was so sweet, we definitely know how much you love your soldier :)

kbug said...

That is soooo sweet..... :) Happy Birthday, Matt!!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I hope Matt had a wonderful day! How fun was it to watch your kids give him their surprises?! :)

-Andrea