Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Valentine's Day

Matt made our Valentine's Day so special. Last weekend Matt & I celebrated alone. His mom came to spend the night & keep the kids. Matt & I went out for dinner & did some shopping. We went to Applebees. We both love Applebees. We brought home some leftovers as we always do & the kids love that. Alli said she'd love Applebees for Valentine's too=) Matt was off on Valentine's day so he went & did the grocery shopping for me. Then, he brought home Applebee's for everyone & we all had a picnic on the living room floor. So simple yet so perfect! I got some real comfy pink pretty pajamas that I may stay in for the rest of my life. All in all the best Valentine's day we have ever had♥


*Just a couple pictures I thought were cute* HeeHee!
Have a good weekend!!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!!! :) I have never eaten at Applebee's...I guess I will have to try it out, huh? LOL

Love the pics! :) I hope you have a great weekend Courtney! xoxo

Katy said...

Thanks for the comment about my kitchen! :o) I actually HATE my kitchen and can't wait till the day that we have enough money to gut it out and redo it!!! LOL But since we don't have that money right now..I just do the best i can with what we have!!! LOL Your comment really made me smile so thank you! :)

Michelle said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Sometimes simple is better.

Glo said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad for you. I liked the pictures too.

Glo said...

I got pictures of Brande'Posted.

Katy said...

YAY!!! I can get on your blog again!!! Thanks Courtney! ♥ I am thinking about you! i hope you are having a good day! xoxo

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Sounds perfect.. I love indoor picnic! (no bugs! :) )

I'm so glad you had a wonderful day... enjoy those jammies!

-Andrea

Monica said...

Sounds perfect! I love time alone with Brad, but I really love times with all of us together too. Glad you had a great Valentines day!