Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm Gettin There


I got myself a new planner. It's so cute & got it for $1 at the dollar tree lol! Had to throw that in there because I just love that place. I spent the last few mornings writing birthdays,bills etc.. in there. It just makes me so happy to open it up & see whats going on that day. It takes so little for me I know lol!! I also write in there what housework I need to get done that day & that is going great as well. Life's not perfect but it's not really supposed to be right?! But, it sure is much nicer around here. Who knew a one dollar planner could totally change my life!

3 comments:

Jen said...

My planner keeps me organized. Without it I would be totally lost. I spent $30 on mine....I'm envious of your dollar catch.

Katy said...

It is sooo cute! What an awesome deal you got on it! I love feeling organized as well! I write everything in my planner! Even the menus i plan out every 2 weeks for supper! So glad you are enjoying it and it is working well for you! I hope you are having a wonderful day my friend! :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love your planner! And for a dollar.. can't go wrong with that! A friend gave me one the other day - she couldn't use it but I can! Daniel just laughs at me because it makes me so happy. It's the little things, isn't it!

Have a great Monday!

-Andrea