Sunday, December 09, 2007

The 1257th Christmas Party





Matt's (Army) unit had their Christmas party yesterday. It was like every year...very long but still fun. Of course the kids (With the exception of Shannon) favorite part was Santa!

In this picture Santa told Ty he needed to go to bed when Mommy & Daddy said so. Ty thought that was so funny & Santa really hit the nail on the head with that one!!


In this one Santa ask Allison if she was a good girl...she said yep!

But in this one he asked if she had been good ALL year...she panicked LOL!!!

7 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Too funny - I haven't been good all year either! :)

I love Allison's face - I think she was having a flashback....

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

***Oh laughing all the way!!***

This was too funny especially Allison's response. "Too perfect for words!"

I have missed you, I have been so busy, but glad you are like me..(you post every other day or so) "So, I don't miss out on too much..lol!!"

You really have to do it that way, it gives everyone a chance to come by and read.."uh?"

By the Way..(love your new picture).."very pretty!!"

See you back Friday..busy week for me..lol!!

Hugs,
xoxo Jeannene

Glo said...

How funny. You know she'll get you back one of these days for posting that for all the world to see.

Katy said...

Aww..that is cute!!! I love the expressions on their faces!!!

LOL...that is too funny that you came to my blog to check on the chickens and i had just posted a blog about them!!!! We must think alot alike! I hope you are having a GREAT week!!!

Sandra said...

hahahahahah that was so funny!

Michelle said...

That's so funny! Her expression is so cute.

Anonymous said...

It has been such a long time. I am still blogging at http://mommy.teamvera.com but things are just crazy let me tell you. We moved into a new house and that was crazy and then Christmas is a few days away. WOW I feel like time has just flown by. The children look so cute in their photos so, are you all done Christmas shopping?