Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I take it back!

In a previous post I said I was hating the Army (which of course I was joking...just upset Matt had to go when I really needed him here!!) I sooo take that back! All 3 kids have croup. They are fine during the day barely coughing at all but come night it's awful! I have not slept in days & that is no JOKE!!!! Last night was my breaking point. I had them all 3 in the living room with the vaporizer on. One would wake up & start coughing. I'd get that one back down then 5 minutes later the next & so on & so on. I called Matt crying...no screaming & begged him to come home. He knew in my voice I'd had it. He talked it over with his Sgt. & is on his way home today. Should be home this afternoon. I was a little shocked because of past situations but they under new command & luckily things have changed. Thank goodness!! The 3 of them are even better today then yesterday (knock on wood!!!) so with any hope I'll finally get some rest. I am so blessed to have a husband who will rush home when he's needed. I love you Matt!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear that he's able to come home and help out. It definitely sounds like you need some rest! I hope you get it very soon.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I hope you get some sleep! Really, really good sleep. You are such a wonderful mother to your kids! I'll be praying that they are so much better tonight. Thank God for loving, sensitive husbands and their SGT's!

-Andrea

Sandra said...

I'm glad he's able to come home and help you, that's wonderful and definitely not usual in Army or Air Force or whatever LOL

Will keep you all in my prayers.

Hugs,
Sandra

kbug said...

So sorry all the kids are sick, I remember those days. I'm glad that Matt is able to come home to help out. The Army does some remarkable things at times that you just don't expect them to do...but it all depends on those in charge - the commanders and sgts. I'm glad he has some good, understanding ones. Take care and get some sleep...tomorrow will be a better day.