Thursday, November 15, 2007

For Her "Gamma Go"!!!!

Since I met Glo (When our husbands were in Iraq) we have been very close. So close my kids call her Gamma Go & actually think she's another Grandma. Although never meeting we are so very close. Talk almost daily & she's family♥ Shannon loves talking to her too & today after talking with Glo she got very upset that she didn't get to! So I handed her the phone so she could pretend. She started singing her I'm so sorry song. (I'm so I'm so sorry! I'm so I'm so sorry!! LOL!) I had to run get the camera & tape this for "Gamma Go"!!! Hope this brightens your day Glo. We Love Ya!!!!!

8 comments:

Glo said...

THANK YOU so much you just don't know how much that ment to me. Ok the tears are blocking my eyes...gotta go LOVE you guys

Monica said...

cute! Smile Glo Smile! :)

Katy said...

awww, that was just tooo cute! :)

I love your new profile look as well! :D

Anonymous said...

i have a myspace site
http://www.myspace.com/motherof3sc

Anonymous said...

"OH MY!!" You have been so busy here. Love your new look, and feel like snuggling up to the fire with some hot chocolate! "Happy Thanksgiving to you dear. Come by and see my "Show & Tell" for today.
xoxo Jeannene

Charla said...

That's so adorable Court! Hunter was watching and just smiling from ear to ear! Oh and let Shann know he was blowing her kisses and waving to her! LOL Love you guys!!

Michelle said...

That is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,

Wishing you and your lovely Family a "Happy Thanksgiving!!" I hope you have a yummy time!
xo Jeannene