Sunday, October 21, 2007

WVU (But For ONLY One Night!)

Of course the kids would take a great picture while wearing our favorite teams rival colors! Only our luck=) The kids decorated a picture frame & I put this picture in it for their uncle Mike. They wanted to give him a gift too! The party was great. There were over 30 people there. He was so surprised & everything went perfectly. Although I was never more ready to come home & put on my Marshall sweats! For one night we were all Mountaineers but only for Mike. As for today Marshall's playin sooo....We Are Marshall!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You guys are so funny! I'm glad it was a good time and he was surprised. What a great picture of your kids!!

Hope the Marshalls win for you....

-Andrea

Michelle said...

That's so funny. You are all great sports and I'm so glad that everything went off well!

Katy said...

LOL That is a cute pic of them!! :) Glad you guys survived wearing opposing colors and had a good time!!! :)

Shionge said...

Nice photo of the kids :D

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend,
Sounds like such fun, and everything went very NICE!! I love the photo idea, and your kids look adorable!

"Go Marshall", (i say that, cause i love the movie..i guess i am fan too..LOL!!)
Hugs

Glo said...

GREAT Picture even if they are not in the right colors. Sounds like you guys had fun and a very good time.
Don't tell grams,but yesterday when I was watching my beloved Chiefs,I was wearing Raiders colors....didn't realize it until after half time. Then I was afraid to change thought it might jinks things. Chiefs WON.......