Monday, October 29, 2007

Sorry I haven't been around much!
Matt went back to work saturday & by the time he got in from work I was feeling terrible. He ended up staying home yesterday to help take care of me because I got sick. So the last few days we have both played nurse for each other LOL! I'm feeling better today but not 100%. I'm trying to rest up today so I'll feel good enough to take the kids trick or treating tomorrow night. I'll go either way but I just pray I feel better:( Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

5 comments:

Katy said...

oh no...i am so sorry to hear that!! Being sick is horrible!!! Taking care of each other is so sweet though! i hope you feel tons better soon!

Anonymous said...

"I really hope you feel better, friend, and rest is always the best medicine for recovery!!"
xo
Jeannene

Glo said...

Hope your feeling much better. Tell Matt to take good care of you. Get some rest girl.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a nice husband - staying home to care for you! I hope today continues to be a much better day for you. Momma's aren't suppose to get sick - The world just stops turning! :)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE AWARD FOR YOU ON MY BLOG ON TODAYS POST. GO PICK IT UP..

i hope you feel better soon