Monday, August 13, 2007

Where Has This Time Gone?

Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. We have been pretty busy around here. Last weekend we went to The WV National Guard Family Appreciation Day at Camp Dawson. It was a pretty long drive & really hot but it was fun. There was lots of free food,games for the kids & Ty's favorite part they got to get in "real Army tanks"!! He loved that! This past weekend Matt & I spent redecorating the kids rooms. We have had the stuff to do it for months but just no time. We finally finished it all yesterday. I think they look great & the kids love them. I'll have pictures probably tomorrow. Our family (out of state) is about to kill me because they have heard me talk about everything I have done with the house but they never get to see it! I promise soon very soon. It's just every time I go to take pics. I think oh wait that would look so much cuter there & rearrange everything LOL!!! Well, better go for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!
Oh Oh...If you get a change rent Premonition with Sandra Bullock. Great movie but don't take your eyes off of it or you'll be totally lost. Matt & I watched it last night. I don't think I blinked during the whole thing. Great movie!

Court

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Court, I wanted to come by, I know it's been forever since I've stopped in to check with you, life just gets in the way at times.

Thank you, thank you for dropping by my blog and for your words of encouragement and your hugs, it means the world to me. I'm so blessed to have found friends like you amongst the bloggy world.

I hope you're having an amazing night.

Huge hugs my friend, I love you girl,
♥Sandra

Glo said...

You went a changed your blog again.I like it, but I liked the yellow too. It's been very HOT here. Only thing were doing is trying to stay cool.
Have tried to call you three times.