Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Matt & I had a wonderful time together this weekend. It was nice to have some time alone & nice to get back to the kids. Yesterday was a beautiful day. It got up to 88! I layed out on my deck & got some sun:) Matt & my dad did some yard work. I am working on a few more things in the yard & I should be done. I'm so excited about how the yard is coming along. It looks so pretty. I think I'm getting a new camera for Mother's Day so I have to take some pictures when I do. Today is going to be like yesterday so I'm hoping to get some more done. I went walking with my friend Jill yesterday evening. We are going to try to start walking 3 times a week. I need to so bad! I have totally put on weight since our beach trip & I'm not liking it at ALL!!! Summer is almost here & that means less clothes so I gotta get my butt in gear! Oh, American Idol tonight!! They are voting off 2 tomorrow night & I'm worried about Phil! That's who I love! I love his voice. Plus, he reminds me of Matt somehow so he has totally won me over OH, he's military too! So watch & Vote Phil Stacy!!!! Have a great day

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a good time together while you were by yourselves. It's been so nice here too, except today it's raining but the temp is still nice, so I'll take it :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Isn't it funny - the time alone is SO wonderful, but coming home to the kids is equally so.

88! That's like middle of July temperatures for Vermont! Sounds awesome!

Walking is great - it has does wonders for me. How nice to have a friend to walk with. It will hardly feel like your exercising! Hope it works out for you.

-Andrea

Sandra said...

So glad you had a wonderful time....hey thanks for letting me know about the homeschooling, can you tell me what curriculum you're using???

I'm seriously considering homeschooling Jasmine and need as much info as possible :)

Loved the kids pictures on the slideshow :)

Hugs,
Sandra