Saturday, May 05, 2007

I can't believe

It's been a week since I posted last! I'm sorry. I have no excuses. Well, I kinda do. Somehow my settings were changed & the comments were not coming to my email. So, I just thought noone had read my latest blog. I came to post this morning & read my comments then fixed it. Not sure what happened. Oh well, It's fixed:)

I was so hoping to get out in the yard today & work but it looks pretty dreary out. I think it's going to rain off & on here today. Tomorrow looks really pretty so I'll just move those plans until tomorrow. Today I think I'll start another project. Right now I have Alli in a room of her own. Ty & Shan are sharing a room. Ty is getting tired of "girly stuff" getting on HIS side. LOL! So, I'm moving the girls in together & Ty to a room of his own. I should have done this in the first place but he asked to be with her so I did & now I have to change it all. It's ok though. Gives me a new project!

The girls are getting a princess room & Ty a Scooby Doo room! They are so excited about it. I am as well:) I love decorating!! I know I have promised so many pictures of all the new stuff I have done here & I can't wait to show it off. LOL!! I will really soon. Breaking my camera was like breaking my heart. I used that thing daily & alot daily! Matt has already let it out that Mother's Day I'm getting a new one. Yay!!!! So, in real soon I'll be going camera crazy!!!!

Well, one by one they are waking up & wanting breakfast ASAP! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk to ya soon.
Court

4 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Love that - breakfast ASAP. That happens at my house too. It can't get to their stomachs fast enough. It's amazing how the noise level decreases when they are finally eating.

Great news about getting a new camera! I would wither and die without mine!

-Andrea

Charla said...

Hey girl, good luck getting the rooms done. I can't wait to see them!!!! I'm glad you're getting a new camera, I know you feel completely naked without it! LOL Love ya girlie!!!

Michelle said...

I hope you have fun decorating the new rooms!

Unknown said...

Awww....I love re-decorating too, and i have 4 so the rooms change alot!I'm in the process as I write this to redo my twin 4yo. boys room. Im doing a sport theme right now, previous was firetrucks so Ill be posting pics soon too. Love ur blog keep up the good work!!