Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Love Flowers!

Yesterday was so much fun! My Grandma came over & helped me with my flowers bed. I have wanted to plant flowers for as long as I can remember but I'll admit I was clueless on what to do. She has always had amazing flowers at her house so I knew she'd be a great teacher. She was & it looks so pretty! Although I ran out of soli & had to leave some until today. That is if I don't get rained out. I wish I could take some pictures but we still haven't had my camera fixed but I'll have some soon. I have to say it was alot of work but alot of fun! I think she has created a monster LOL! All I have talked about now is where I'm going to start next:)

4 comments:

Charla said...

LOL, it's good to have a new hobby! :) I'm so glad you were able to work on them and had a good time in the process, and what a great way to spend time with your Grandma! I'm sure it looks great!!

Courtney said...

Everyone has been planting lately. I can't wait til I can plant my own garden, it sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to see pictures.

Michelle said...

I love planting flowers too! It's relaxing and they're so pretty to look at when you're finished.

Michelle said...

LOL I completely understand. With the forest in my back yard not there anymore, I can't wait until we can get started with the rebirth! The only problem is neither Ray nor I have a clue of how to begin! This is could be fun!!!