Saturday, March 17, 2007

Typical For The Cleveland Household

Just some typical things I go through here in this house...

Yesterday I planned all day on taking a hot bath that evening. So, when Shannon took her nap I thought perfect timing (Even though her nap was late & she would never go to sleep tonight) I really wanted that bath! Well, the bath water ran & step into it. Ahhh...Heaven!!!! NOPE! Here she comes screaming MaMa & trying to climb in. LOL! So much for that. Then, I trying blow drying my hair. My hair is very wavy so me blowing drying my hair is a long process & takes alot of equipment LOL! As I am doing so she takes the only brush I can use & puts it where? Where else...the liter box!! Needless to say my hair is yet again in a pony tail. Let's see what else??? Oh, with the time change we have all been really thrown off so dinner has been later & kids going to bed later etc.... So last night after doing any & everything to get Alli & Ty to sleep. Matt & I decided to just pull out the bed we have in our new chair. I was so tired it seemed so comfy then but boy I woke up feeling like I slept in a box! My back is killing me & I'm very tired. I decided breakfast was going to be easy. So poptarts & milk it is. (I know shame on me) Anyway, I gave the kids breakfast & thought I'd go clean the bathroom & came back in to this







I couldn't help but laugh. I got the camera & of course the little diva had to start her posing. Thats her new thing. She has to pose for every picture. Usually with the head tilt as you see here. LOL! So I clean her up & move on to cleaning. I go to our bedroom to get our sheets & blankets to wash. I had stripped the bed yesterday evening to wash & completely forgot to do it. (DUH) Look what I found in there


This little booger is one of the reason's Matt & I were sleeping on a little fold out bed. She was keeping the kids up by playing. I wake up & she's all stretched out on our big bed! Good thing I love her so much!

So what's next? You never know around here. Just be ready for anything is what I tell anyone who walks in the door! Well, better go Shannon is on the phone with someone. Last time she had the phone she called my dad at work & talked to his boss for 20 minutes!

Have a great weekend & Happy St.Patricks Day! Better have your grren on I'm not afraid to pinch!!


free image hosting

free image hosting

5 comments:

Glo said...

Good to see you back. Cute pics...boy did you make a lot of memories today. I know your tired,but you are an amazing,great wonderful Mom. Believe it or not you will someday wish you had these days back.

Courtney said...

That kitty is soo cute. I want one so bad...good luck getting back on track with your schedule and taking a bath..hmm I haven't had one in awhile either. Maybe I should make time for one too...

Michelle said...

At least there's never a dull moment :)

Charla said...

ngfYep, sounds like a typical day with 3 kids..lol! Oh my gosh, look at my little Shannon bug, she's getting so big!!!! WOW!! I can't believe our little babies are gonna be 2, Court! Gosh, it doesn't seem possible does it?? Hope things settle down a little bit for ya! Love you guys!!

Monica said...

Love the kitten! We have about adjusted to the time change finally! I was wondering if it would ever happen. The bath thing happens here as well, with both my girls, so I typically have to wait until they are sound asleep at night to even try. Have a great day!