Saturday, March 10, 2007

Do you have an Avon Rep???

  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • I'm selling Avon! I sold it years ago & decided to start again. Visit my online site & the products will be shipped to you! I'm working really hard on this & appreciate everyone who has stopped by & remember to refer me to friends:)

    Sorry I haven't been on here much but like I said I have been working my butt off on this LOL! I have been up since 4:30am updating my site & getting my name out there.The weather has been beautiful here & from what I'm reading it is where you are too. It got up to 75 yesterday & should be the same all week. I can feel spring coming WooHoo!!! Well, gotta go I'm meeting my grandma & aunts in a bit for a flea market trip. Can't wait!

    Have a great day!!!


    4 comments:

    Charla said...

    Hey girl, I'm so glad you decided to start selling AVON again. I don't have a representative and I really like the stuff. I'll definately keep checking back to your site for sales! :) Goodluck getting off to a great start! I love ya bunches!!!

    ~~ME~~

    Glo said...

    Best Of Luck on your new job.....miss talking to you.

    Monica said...

    Good luck on the new venture! I will have to check out your site when I have some more time! Hope you had a great girls day today!

    Unknown said...

    I already placed my first order with you today. Cannot wait to get the stuff in.