Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yes I'm Bragging

About my wonderful husband! He has to be the sweetest man ever. See it wasn't just the flowers,handbag & other stuff he got me for Valentine's Day that melted my heart. (Although that helped LOL!) It was something he didn't even get for me. He came home the night before Valentine's Day with these pink roses (My favorite) & a beautiful single red rose. It was for my grandma. My grandpa passed away about 6 years ago & it's still very hard on my grandma. So Matt said he thought he'd take the rose over to her to brighten her day! She loved it & gosh I love him!!! He's the best!!!!

3 comments:

Charla said...

Awww, that's really sweet! Good job Matt!!!! Glad you had a good day Court!

Love ya,
Charla

Michelle said...

That is so sweet!

Glo said...

Ok Matt you got the "Golden Hauband Award" this year. That was so sweet of you....Love ya.
Glo